You own a small business, and you have a great website as well, but are you satisfied?
Are you successful in selling your product or service from your website?
Are you satisfied with the traffic that’s coming to your website?
If your answer is no, you’ve landed at the excellent article that will guide you and provide you some tips on enhancing user engagement at your small business using a website and an app.
Here are some Tips for Making Your Website Content Interactive
- Choose a good Content Management System (CMS).
- Build a catchy and exciting website user interface.
- Incorporate Quizzes, Polls, and Stories
- Build a content strategy for your website that mainly focuses on your targeting audience.
- Connect with your audience on social networking sites (For example, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.).
- Encourage Reader Feedback
- Have a discussion forum to Interact with your customers.
Another critical question is why small businesses need a mobile app and how can you enhance the user’s engagement with an app?
- Mobile accounts for approximately half of web traffic worldwide. In the first quarter of 2021, mobile devices (excluding tablets) generated 54.8 percent of global website traffic, consistently hovering around the 50 percent mark since the beginning of 2017.
- Mobile vs desktop usage stats in 2021 reveal 50% B2B inquiries were made on mobile last year.
- Social media takes 25% of all digital media consumption and it is mainly accessed on mobile.
- In 2021, mobile phones generate 54.25% of the traffic, desktops – 42.9%.
- A well-designed mobile app can perform actions much quicker than a mobile website.
- Mobile apps offer a more efficient channel for your customers to get in touch and engage with your brand.
- Mobile apps have higher engagement rates than mobile-optimized websites or desktop web viewing.
- Due to low infrastructure and financial restraints, many emerging digital markets skipped the desktop internet phase entirely and moved straight onto mobile internet via smartphone and tablet devices